Full resume January 2005 /russian version/ (MS Word, 30 kb)
Full resume /english version/
- Personal data
- name - Nikolay B. Samartsev
- year of birth - 1976
- marital status - married
- citizenship - Russian Federation
- residence - Canada
- e-mail adresses email@example.com (temporarily unavailable),
- Languages of speaking
- Russian (native)
- English (fluently)
- 1998 - Graduated from the Moscow State Institute of Radiotechnics, Electrinics and Automatics (Technical University) - MIREA; straight "A", diploma with honours at specialty "RadioEngineer-Technologiest-Designer of the Electronic Equipment". Period of study - 5 1/2 years.
- 1996-1998 engineer-designer in research lab in MIREA: design, manufacturing and adjustment of radioequipment
- 1996-2002 engineer-technologiest in Russian State Research Institute of Radiotechnics - design and manufacturing of PCBs for digital and analog shemes, creating a new hi-end technology for PSB.
- 09/2002 - 08/2003 engineer in University of Windsor, Canada - assembling and adjustment of electronic equipment.
- 08/2003 - 11/2003 technologist in the "Instrumental Systems Inc.", Russia, -
high-tech microelectronics production including SMD, BGA etc. (Xilinx, Texas Instruments, Analog Devices, Altera ...)
I will add some more information later.